gadget

gadget

Wednesday, March 9

Hunting For: British Toffee Tins

I like to have a list of items on my radar whenever I go antiquing or thrifting, partly for the thrill of the find, mostly so I don't lose my shit in a room stuffed floor to ceiling with dusty, sticky knickknacks. For the past few months I've been searching for antique swim locker baskets with no luck--until Devan ordered me some online as a birthday present (that boy listens well).

Right now I'm on the lookout for old, bizarre toffee tins from Britain. Like these:


What is that, a llama? Why?


These remind me of "It's A Small World", in the most terrifying way. Stop dancing! You're freaking me out.


The Scottish Unicorn hates the English Lion. Fact. Put them in the same room together and there'll be a murder or two.


Sexy bathing suit martini time. 


Oh my god that one on the left oh my god oh my god! Devan, get on it.

source: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

No comments:

Post a Comment