gadget

gadget

Monday, March 21

food and bargains: better together

I saw an ad for this in Toronto Life, and even though I don't trust Telus as far as I can throw my BlackBerry (not far), it seems like a great deal. Anyone else down for some free Cuban coffee creme brulee at Delux or potato and leek salad at Woodlot? I'd kill for their cabbage rolls right now. I'd kill my cell phone for those cabbage rolls right now.


Taste of Tuesday: April 5 - April 12 - April 19 - April 25. To celebrate the launch of our Clear and Simple Device upgrade program, TELUS is pleased 
to transform your dining experience any Tuesday in April at these select restaurants.* So indulge your palette and have your entrée upgraded to a 3-course dinner with a free appetizer and dessert, compliments of TELUS. Bon appétit. *Reservations recommended.

No comments:

Post a Comment