gadget

gadget

Tuesday, March 22

West Elm Summer 2011

I am a sucker for the wares at West Elm. It doesn't help that their prices are reasonable, their colours are bright, their designer collaborations are unexpected, or that their only Canadian outpost (so far) is located in Liberty Village, just a short, pleasant, Parkdale streetcar ride away from my apartment. It's a perfect storm of retail stimulation.

The Summer 2011 catalogue just came out, and it decided it would be fun to read my mind:


Look! A bright yellow architectural pillow. Exactly what I was looking for a month ago, right before I got desperate and was forced to take matters (fabric) into my own hands. My pillow covers are still in the process of being cut out and sewn together, but West Elm's can be had easy for $34 USD.





No comments:

Post a Comment