gadget

gadget

Tuesday, March 15

royal wedding fever/ royal wedding diarrhea

Don't get me wrong: I am more excited about the upcoming royal wedding than I care to admit in public (I am already planning my April 29th 5am solo breakfast viewing party, complete with eggs benny and Union Jack decorations) but this Lifetime movie is really taking it too far. On British TV you always get to see real people, and it's so refreshing: real bad clothes, real bad teeth, real accents. In the States, there's just the standard brunette and blonde.


I mean, really? That could be any upper-middle-class Caucasian couple walking around the UWO campus. And this is even worse: 

Oooh, I wonder which is which? Congrats on making another Lifetime movie, Lifetime. I will not be getting up  at 5am to watch you any time soon. 

(via 1,2)

No comments:

Post a Comment