gadget

gadget

Thursday, April 7

The Butterscotch Stallion Rides Again

So the Butterscotch Stallion is in town. My sources aren't the most reliable (Facebook, Twitter) but the facts are just banal enough to be true: eating on Bloor, playing basketball at Hart House (what?). Apparently he's here visiting Woody Harrelson, who's here being Woody for the next while.

My fingers are crossed that I can hunt him down; my lunch breaks are extended so that I can cover more ground in Yorkville. I have seen him in the flesh once before, though: London, London proper, in August of 2006. I was walking through Hyde Park with my mom, jet lagged and delirious after our flight. He was wearing a tiny pair of running shorts, talking on his cell under a tree. I later figured out that he was in town to promote "You, Me and Dupree"-- so not his finest hour, but it was definitely mine. I lingered nearby but never approached him. He was on his phone--probably talking to Kate Hudson, since that relationship still existed back then--and I didn't want to be rude. Canadians aren't rude.

But now he's in Canada. And I am going to Hunt Him Down.


(image via)

No comments:

Post a Comment